Tuesday, September 13, 2005

BSOD on my windows xp sp2 installation

this has been a very persistent problem ever since I installed Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005. My computer keeps on crashing to a BSOD with random errors. The only thing I remembered doing was upgrading the video card drivers to the latest one during that time. As far as I can remember I upgraded the drivers because the game would crash. I didn't have any problems with my other games before but after that upgrading all my games would crash, even Kookoy's games would crash. I thought it was a memory problem so I changed my memory modules, same thing happens. I reformatted the hard drive, reinstall windows xp sp2. Thought it would dissappear same thing happens. I'm out of ideas right now. I'll probably try downgrading my video card drivers tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Blogger Bryce Eddings said...

Interesting! Check out futures exchange

 

Post a Comment

<< Home